суббота, 31 декабря 2016 г.

Happy New Year and Wetlook lottery result



Hello my dear friends! Happy New Year!
Today I want declare results of my Wetlook lottery (read about http://wetlook-stories.blogspot.com/16/03/wetlook-lottery.html)

 


The thinking phrase was Saigon.788.Singapore. And my winner is the subscriber number 788 if he will write me of course. Youtube don’t show a strict number of subscriber and I can determine it only approximately. IF you see your name in this subscribers list, write me! I will fulfill the desire of the closer subscriber to the target (788). I determined that the closer is nachosII. But maybe it will be someone other from that list.  You must have the open subscribes! Otherwise I cannot see you in my subscribers list. And you must write me from account that you subscribed my channel.


 If you did not see your name in this list, but you very-very want write me too J
Happy New Year! More love, kindness and wisdom in new year! And more wetlook adventures of course :)

С Новым годом, друзья! Любви, доброты и мудрости вам в наступающем году! Мокрых ветлучных приключений тоже конечно!
Посмотрите на лист подписчиков. А не Вы ли случайно номер 788? Если да, то пишите мне. И если вы где-то рядом, то тоже пишите.
Обнимаю! :)





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий