среда, 5 июля 2017 г.

Episode #10. Light Blue (Part 3)

Bright colors, beautiful nature and the alluring swimming pool. I am in the light summer dress is the mini skirt and lite shirt. I like this type of clothes and I like warm weather. You can watch first it here. I you don't wanna be first you can watch it free later.




May be this color is aquamarine. The one combine well with the sky, palms and a swimming pool.





You can see some moments of this video in my past video Ocean trailer.



I plan also upload some source videos but it is only commercial. And may be backstage too. And music version on my own music. Buy the way you can listen it here.


Here you find any private videos and see first other episodes. 

Thank you for your attention and help (if it is)!

Subscribe my youtube channel.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий