пятница, 20 октября 2017 г.

Sample #12. Crossing the river in whit dress and shiny high heels

I am crossing the river in shiny high heels sandals and white dress. It is source of old video that named Episode #2. Bonus. In original video I used music by metal band Penumbra from there new and don't released in those moment album (only this song was in preview) because I like it and was enjoy of this event.
I don't know like you or not but now you can see part of this video with native sound!



The original video is


By the way the shot of this video is illustration of donation page.

And you may recall also what was before: my selfie Episode #2


Thank you for watching! Subscribe my channel and of course you can support me if you want and watch also private videos.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий