четверг, 14 февраля 2019 г.

Abandoned beach. Wetlook Stories #12.3



Watch my new videos from Philippines series. This place seems abandoned I don't know what happens. The name "Bikini beach" was given by Americans troopers, but it was 1942. I think this destruction is from destruction, typhoon or just too small tourists traffic...






Here you can meet a lot of private roads and people from Philippines mafia (?). And they say you "Hello". European people is not often here.





My text in the begging of this video is something like that:



I wonder, why some things looks like remains of former glory. Here is something flooded. But it`s not clear, when it was, what it was and why it don`t exist now.






And I am walking on the abandoned beach on my high heels :)


3 комментария:

  1. Ты выглядишь мило, когда мокрая. А почему у тебя высокие каблуки на ногах, ты ходил по низу. Приветствую тепло и мокро.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ты выглядишь мило, когда мокрая. А почему у тебя высокие каблуки на ногах, ты ходил по низу. Приветствую тепло и мокро.

    ОтветитьУдалить